Monday, January 5, 2009

First Christmas

Well, I wish I had more pictures to post of London's first Christmas. The truth is, we remembered to bring our camera to Amarillo, just never thought to take it out. So, we got a few pictures in Abilene with Scott's mom and dad and then, thanks to my dad, we have a few from Amarillo. I am also including pics that my parents took when they went to see my brother and sister in-law for Christmas. They are due to have a little girl in March. So, London does not have to wait long for a cousin. The video is of London smiling at Christmas. She smiles much more than in this video, but she is not always in her Christmas outfit!

Grammy and Granddad Woodard

London saw her first snow in Amarillo

Great Grandma Mollie opening present from London

Dalton, Meghan, Poo and Bailey

Baby Girl Rucker's Mom and Dad



1 comment:

The Myers said...

Awe! I loved her sweet smile. I can't wait to meet her in person, hopefully in February when we come for Alumni weekend. Yeah!