7 years ago
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The Bumbo!
We put London in her bumbo the other day and she actually did really good in it. You can't really see the bumbo very well in the video, but you can tell that she is sitting up and it is obvious that she isn't sitting on the couch. Pardon all of the stuff on the couch. I also included other pictures of that I thought were cute. One is of tummy time. She hates tummy time, but it wasn't so bad when we did it on her changing table since she LOVES her changing table. All the othes are just random pics.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
it kind of looks like she is jamming to some music in her bumbo! she keeps getting cuter and cuter!
She is so ADORABLE!! I love the pic of her in the flower towel. Give her a hug from us.
What a cutie! Can't wait to meet her next month. Love ya.
Post a Comment