Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Big 30

So, my wonderful husband threw me a surprise birthday party for me in DFW on Saturday with all of my sweet and wonderful friends and family. I really had NO idea what we were doing and it was the best surprise! I have the most amazing husband who knows that I like to celebrate! Thank you to all you darling friends that came out to wish me a Happy 30. My actual birthday was yesterday, the 28th. That day didn't go so great. I started not feeling well Sunday night (we just got back into town Sunday afternoon). At about 10:30pm the throwing up started and continued until 5:00am. I really think that it is food poisoning. I think I have narrowed down the culprit, but if I think about it anymore, I will throw up again. So, I spent my birthday in bed. I got up for about 5 minutes to see baby girl, but then it was back to bed. Scott stayed home to take care of me and London, which was so needed! I am starting to feel better and am hoping I will still get to go out for a birthday dinner when I can eat normal food again. I have attached a few pictures from my surprise party. Well, I will certainly remember 30!




My brother Dalton, his wife Meghan and baby Charlotte



My sweet girls

2 comments:

Brett and Erin said...

Looks like you had a great time-- sorry I couldn't make it-- Joseph's been sick the past week-- hope you're on the mend too =)

The Myers said...

It was so great to see you this past weekend. So glad we were able to CELEBRATE with you. So sorry you didn't get to enjoy your actual b-day. Food Poisoning Stinks! Hope you feel better soon. Love ya.