I know...it has been a while since the last blog. It is not that I don't think about posting one, because I do....for about 5 seconds, and then it is gone and I have moved on to something else. Our lives have been crazy these last few weeks and I cannot wait for the day when I can catch my breath. I have March for Babies in NINE days, so that is consuming my time. Scott has 3 weeks left of this school semester, so he is doing papers when he gets home. Sweet London is the only thing keeping us sane right now. I can hardly wait each day to get home and just play! When I get home, I don't want to look at a computer, let alone type a complete thought. I just want to spend time with Baby Girl. We have been putting her to bed an hour earlier to give Scott and I some "us" time. She has done fabulously well with it and is now sleeping at least 10 hours each night. So, once March for Babies and Scott's semester are over, our family will feel a little more normal.
Below are some of the pics of I have taken of London in my blog hiatus.
That gigantic bow is maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love it!! She is such a pretty baby. I think I would give up the computer and just want to play with her too!!
I have been married to my wonderful husband, Scott, for 7 years now and it just gets better. We just had our first baby on October 11, 2008, our beautiful daughter London Mackenzie. We are so blessed and hope to keep you entertained with our goings-on.
2 comments:
Such sweet pictures of your little princess! Best of luck with March for Babies this weekend. Love y'all.
That gigantic bow is maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love it!! She is such a pretty baby. I think I would give up the computer and just want to play with her too!!
Post a Comment