Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday School Debut

This is the only one that turned out. She was really hungry when we took it, so she was fussy in all others.


Today, London made her Sunday School debut. We dressed her all up (Ok, I dressed her all up) in her sweet pink and white striped winter outfit, with her matching pink bow. She was just a doll! I think this is one of the perks of having her girl...the clothes! Anyway, I was so excited to show her off and the first person that saw her was Linda Carleton, or Dean Carleton as she used to be called. This only applies to my HSU readers. We go to church with the entire HSU faculty and staff. That may be an exaggeration, but not a by much.

So then off to Sunday School. Scott and I were so worried that she would cry, or grunt, or toot! Baby girls could put adult men to shame when it comes to the sounds they make. But, we had pacifier in hand, along with a bottle ready to go. We tried so hard to get her feeding schedule right the night before so that she would be napping during SS. However, that didn't work out so well, so she was scheduled to eat right in the middle. Well, she ended up being so quiet and sweet. We had a few little squeaks, but nothing major. So, we have officially introduced her to the group and couldn't be more proud! I will post a picture later. Thank you God for hearing our prayers for napping and silence, and thank you London for heeding God's instructions!

1 comment:

The Myers said...

Awe! Can't wait to see pics.